Monday, January 12, 2009

One morning at 171, Miyan was about to start brushing his teeth when he realized something, stopped, and asked Luthra,

Miyan: Yaar Luthra, I think today you used my tooth brush.
Luthra: Nahi Arshad Miyan, I use that red vaala.
Miyan: Arre yaar mera bhi same look n feel ka hai, I used to keep it on the left side to differentiate from yours. And today mine is wet, and u just finished brushing

Others
: :) :)

Luthra
: Oh is it? I did not know that there were two brushes of the same type, and one of them was not mine.

Others: :) :) :)

Khair ... har koi hansa, and Arshad miyan said whatever had happened had happened, and that he'd take care of it. He went out apparently to buy tooth brushes.

Next morning Luthra was ^%$#@^%#ing in full flow at the washbasin.

Kyaa hua be?

Abbe Arshad miyan went out to buy tooth brush yesterday na, he got one brush for him, and threw both the old ones :(. Now what do i do @#^%@*&

Others: :) :) :)

No comments: